- 2020年12月18日 9:32 PM #28485Anouk Saylerゲスト
by Nick Lake
- First published: December 20, 2012
- Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
- Format: hardcover, 369 pages
- Language: english
- Awards: The Inky Awards Nominee for Silver Inky (2013), Carnegie Medal Nominee (2014)
- Author: Nick Lake
- Release date: November 12, 2013
- ISBN: 9781619631236 (1619631237)
- Genres: adventure, thriller, fiction, contemporary, romance, survival, suspense, pirates
About The Book
From the author of the Michael L. Printz award — winning novel In Darkness comes a critically-acclaimed, fast-paced thriller that’s as dangerous as the seas on which it’s set.
The last thing Amy planned to do this summer was sail around the world trapped on a yacht with her father and her stepmother. Really, all she wanted was to fast-forward to October when she’ll turn
eighteen and take control of her own life.
Aboard the Daisy May, Amy spends time sunbathing, dolphin watching and forgetting the past as everything floats by … until one day in the Gulf of Aden another boat appears. A boat with guns and pirates — the kind that kill.
Immediately, the pirates seize the boat and its human cargo. Hostage One is Amy’s father — the most valuable. Hostage Two: her stepmother. And Hostage Three is Amy, who can’t believe what’s happening. As the ransom brokering plays out, Amy finds herself becoming less afraid, and even
stranger still, drawn to one of her captors, a teenage boy who wants desperately to be more than who he has become. Suddenly it becomes brutally clear that the price of life and its value are two very different things . . .
PDF book Hostage Three download Mac. Hardcover Hostage Three by Nick Lake buy on Amazon. EPUB ebook Hostage Three Nick Lake read on IndieBound. Online ebook Hostage Three on reader. FB2 book Hostage Three read online for iPhone on Walmart.