- 2020年12月9日 3:40 PM #27247Liz Crossゲスト
Each Breath a Smile
by Thich Nhat Hanh, Nguyen Thi Hop, Nguyen Dong, Thuc Nghiem, Sister Susan
- Publisher: Plum Blossom Books
- Genres: childrens
- Release date: January 2, 2002
- ISBN: 9781888375220 (1888375221)
- Language: english
- Author: Thich Nhat Hanh, Nguyen Thi Hop, Nguyen Dong, Thuc Nghiem, Sister Susan
- Format: paperback, 32 pages
About The Book
Each Breath a Smile introduces preschool-aged children to mindful breathing. Through beautiful color illustrations, children learn to connect with their breathing to help them experience calmness and enjoy a deeper relationship with their friends and family. Illustrations of trees, frogs, crickets, and birds remind them of the many simple joys available in the world around them.
With twenty-eight full-page color illustrations by artists Nguyen Thi Hop and Nguyen Dong, this book will delight children while serving as a valuable resource for parents and teachers.
Hardcover book Each Breath a Smile Thich Nhat Hanh. TXT Each Breath a Smile buy iOS on Powells. EPUB ebook Each Breath a Smile by Thich Nhat Hanh read.