- 2020年12月8日 3:29 PM #27093John Oliphantゲスト
Language, Thought, and Reality
Selected Writings of Benjamin Lee Whorf
by Benjamin Lee Whorf, John B. Carroll
- Format: paperback, 278 pages
- ISBN: 9780262730068 (0262730065)
- Language: english
- Author: Benjamin Lee Whorf, John B. Carroll
- Publisher: MIT Press
- Release date: March 15, 1964
- Genres: linguistics, philosophy, language, anthropology, psychology, science, theory, essays, reference
About The Book
The pioneering linguist Benjamin Whorf (1897 — 1941) grasped the relationship between human language and human thinking: how language can shape our innermost thoughts. His basic thesis is that our perception of the world and our ways of thinking about it are deeply influenced by the structure of the languages we speak. The writings collected in this volume include important papers on the Maya, Hopi, and Shawnee languages as well as more general reflections on language and meaning.
PDF book Language, Thought, and Reality. FB2 Language, Thought, and Reality by Benjamin Lee Whorf read online for PocketBook on Dymocks. MP3 ebook Language, Thought, and Reality Benjamin Lee Whorf buy on Book Depository.
Hardback Language, Thought, and Reality download on Mac. MOBI ebook Language, Thought, and Reality Benjamin Lee Whorf buy cheap. Online book Language, Thought, and Reality download reader on Kobo.