- 2020年11月23日 11:13 AM #25444Anthony Zahiaゲスト
The Dolphin Within Man
by Jacques Mayol
- Language: english
- Awards: Independent Publisher Book Award (IPPY) for Inspirational/Spiritual (2001)
- ISBN: 9781928649038 (1928649033)
- Release date: January 1, 2000
- Format: hardcover, 361 pages
- Publisher: Idelson-Gnocchi Ltd. Publishing
- Author: Jacques Mayol
About The Book
Jacques Mayol is the world famous diver. This book holds appeal for divers, laymen, romantics, and dolphin lovers alike, regarding man s spiritual connection to the sea. This limited edition coffee-table size book includes more than 300 pictures of historical and geographical interest, many from the rich personal archives of Mr. Mayol. Mayol was the first man to dive at 330 feet (100 meter), during a program of experimental and medical research in deep breath hold diving. Diving the way dolphins do, with one breath, defying the predictions of physiologists. When he was 56 years old he plunged 344 feet deep (105 meters). He developed his physical performance with Yoga and an intimate knowledge of oriental philosophies.
Hardback book Homo Delphinus on Powells. Online ebook Homo Delphinus Jacques Mayol download on Mac. FictionBook Homo Delphinus buy for Android. FB2 Homo Delphinus by Jacques Mayol read on Kobo. Paperback book Homo Delphinus read online on Audible.
- 2020年11月23日 11:56 AM #25448bar-arcadiaゲスト
What Men Think About Sex by Mark Mason – 9780751532876