- 2020年12月9日 10:47 PM #27295Ann Blomゲスト
Women’s Growth In Connection
Writings from the Stone Center
by Judith V. Jordan, Jean Baker Miller, Alexandra G. Kaplan, Irene P. Stiver, Janet L. Surrey
- Genres: psychology, feminism
- ISBN: 9780898624656 (0898624657)
- Format: paperback, 310 pages
- Language: english
- Release date: April 19, 1991
- Publisher: The Guilford Press
- Author: Judith V. Jordan, Jean Baker Miller, Alexandra G. Kaplan, Irene P. Stiver, Janet L. Surrey
About The Book
This book presents an innovative relational perspective on women’s ways of being in the world. It offers an alternative to traditional models of human development that define health and maturity in terms of separation and consistently define women as deficient. Written by leading clinicians and teachers from the Stone Center at Wellesley College, the book foregrounds women’s meaning systems, values, and organization of experiences, which often revolve around relationships rather than the self. The authors set out basic relational principles and consider the implications for life challenges that many women face, as well as for psychotherapy.
MOBI Women’s Growth In Connection by Judith V. Jordan download on iOS. Paperback ebook Women’s Growth In Connection read on Booktopia. FB2 book Women’s Growth In Connection buy Mac.